Did you know Tenerife has its own pyramids? Although they're not as mighty as their Egyptian cousins, these manmade mountains are still a sight to behold, and equally shrouded in mystery. Now you can uncover their secrets for yourself, and learn all about their history and excavation in the Ethnographic Park, the museum and exhibition, before explo...
- * Access to the Pyramids
- * Access to Expeditions Room
- * Access to Botanic Route
- * Access to Exporters Route
- * Access to Cultural Route
- * Access to Volcanic Route
- * Access to Sustainable Garden
- * Access to "A plastic ocean" exhibition
- * Audio guide (available onsite for 3.75€)
- Getting There = Bus: Lines 121 or 126 to Pirámides stop. Children under 7 get in for free, no ticket needed. Scan your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.