Find out how rays evolved from sharks over 150 million years ago. See the piranhas feeding and watch the majestic sharks eye you up with a beady glare. Meet unforgettable clownfish, seahorses, sea turtles and more with SEA LIFE Scheveningen tickets.
- * Entrance to SEA LIFE Scheveningen
- * Access to the talks and animal feedings
- * Access to the interactive touchpool
- * No cloakroom facilities available on site * Dogs and other pets are not allowed Getting There * Tram 1 or 9 from Central Station / Hollands Spoor to Kurhaus * Bus 21, 22 or 23 to Scheveningen / Kurhaus * Keep in mind that during the vacations and on nice days it is very busy in Scheveningen and on the roads leading to Scheveningen. This can greatly limit accessibility and affect travel time. SEA LIFE is located on the boulevard of Scheveningen, near the Hotel Kurhaus and the Pier. This boulevard is car-free * Free entrance for children under 3, no ticket required * Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18+ * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.