- Marvel at contemporary art outside of museums and galleries
- Find out more about art in public spaces
- Stroll through Hamburg's "Art Mile"
Pass by the Dammtor train station, the Binnenalster lake and the main train station along Hamburg's so-called "Art Mile". See upon important Hamburg art institutions such as the Kunsthalle, the Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe and the Deichtorhallen.Find out more about the works of Ulrich Rückriem, Franz Erhard Walther, and Lawrence Weiner and dive int...
- Guided tour, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Private Tour Where: Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Hamburg Carl von Ossietzky, Von-Melle-Park 3, 20146 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of the library. What to remember: This tour is accessible to wheelchair usersThis tour is suitable for all agesThe tour has two ticket options: you can choose either a ticket for groups of up to 12 passengers or for groups of 13-25 passengers. The price for the chosen option remains the same independently of the exact number of participantsThis tour does not allow to book more than 1 group per timeslotThe tour ends at the Deichtorhallen forecourt, in the immediate vicinity of the historic Speicherstadt and HafenCity When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.