- Meet 120 waxy VIPs
- Take selfies with your idols
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Would you like to take a selfie with Adele, the Queen or Angela Merkel? You think that's not possible? At the Panoptikum in Hamburg, meeting your idols becomes a reality!The Panoptikum in Hamburg on St. Pauli was founded in 1879 and is thus the oldest wax museum in Germany. The fifth generation of the Faerber family continues this tradition to this...
- Audio guide, Entrance ticket, Temporary exhibition, Permanent exhibition, With audioguide
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Local touch Tour with Audioguide COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The staff has passed a covid test Where: Spielbudenplatz 3, 20359 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: It is recommended to reach the Panoptikum by public transport: U-Bahn station St. Pauli (line U3) and S-Bahn station Reeperbahn (Line S1 und S3) are only a few minutes by foot from the exhibition. What to remember: Please exchange your voucher for a ticket at the cashier deskAudio guides are available for free in English and German. However, the exhibition can be enjoyed even without audio commentary if you are a non-English and non-German speakerYou can enter the Panoptikum at your booked date at any time during the opening hoursOpening hours: Monday to Friday 10.00am - 8.00pm, Saturday 10.00am - 10.00pm and Sunday 10.00am - 8.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.