- See the impressive port of Hamburg on a guided 2-hour cruise
- Get to know many interesting facts and insights about the city
- Enjoy the maritime flair under colorful crowds and marvel at the characteristic skyline
During the tour, your captain will give you many interesting facts and insights. The dimensions of the Port of Hamburg are impressive and second only to Rotterdam, the largest port in Europe. Hardly another city in the world is so tied to its port and because of this, it allowed Hamburg to truly develop. The most important sights and the skyline ar...
- 2-hour cruise with live commentary, Cruise, With audioguide
- Headphones, Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Instant confirmation e-Voucher Where: St. Pauli Boarding Bridge 1, Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the chosen starting time at the "Ticket Pavillon" of the Boarding Bridge 1 in order to be informed about the starting point you have to reach. What to remember: Live commentaries are in German. English audio guide commentaries can be accessed through the Rainer Abicht app on your mobile phone. (You have to download the app before and get the access code on site.)For the audio guide in English: before undertaking the cruise, you'll have to download on your phone the free Rainer Abicht app. (Open Google Play Store and search for "Rainer Abicht Audio Guide Hamburg" then click on the green "Install" button. It is recommendable to do this some days in advance taking time and having a stable internet connection.) On site, before the start of the cruise, you will then get from the tour operator the code you need to access the audio guide commentaries Seats are not assigned with the purchase. You can freely choose where to sitPlease make sure to be able to show your voucher at the meeting pointPlease remember to bring your own headphones for the audioguide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.