- Immerse yourself in the world of gin with all your senses
- Try at least 12 high-quality gin varieties from around the world
- Taste up to six different tonic waters blindly
- Go on a discovery tour full of tasty surprises
Get closer to the special taste at this blind tasting and learn all about the most important botanicals. Experience an exciting journey into the delicious world of the popular juniper spirit. If you are looking for the perfect gin, you will definitely not be disappointed here. Look forward to an impressive discovery tour full of tasty surprises and...
- Gin tasting of at least 12 varieties, Different tonic waters, Water and bread to neutralize
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Auf dem Sande 1, 20457 Hamburg, Deutschland Meeting point: The gin tasting will take place in the seminar rooms of Kaffeebrewda. What to remember: This activity is only available in GermanThe minimum age for this activity is 21The maximum number of participants is 12Unfortunately, this activity is not suitable for wheelchair users
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.