- Navigate the river through the posh suburbs of the Hanseatic city
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- No assigned seating so you can choose your favorite spot when you get there
Only a short distance from the city center you can experience the green idyll of the residential areas close to the Alster.A contrast program awaits you as you navigate the river through the posh suburbs of the Hanseatic city: here you can get a glimpse of well-kept villas, hidden parks and luxurious lofts. This mysterious side of the city can only...
- German language commentary, English language audio guide WiFi system, On-site assistance, With audioguide, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Exclusive Venue Guided Tour Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher Where: Jungfernstieg 58, 20354 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Find your boat at pier 2 of ATG Alster-Touristik GmbH, very close to the subway station Jungfernstieg. The ships are labeled with the name of the respective tours. What to remember: Please be on the ship at least 20 minutes before departureThere is an English language audio guide WiFi system, you may dial into the system with your own smartphone and listen to the commentary for the entire tour in EnglishThe family ticket is for 2 adults and up to 4 children When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.