- Experience Hamburg from the perspective of a blind person.
- Travel from the main station across the city center and make various exploration stops
- Learn how to navigate the hustle and bustle of the city without one of your senses
- Discover if snacks and coffee taste even better when you can't see them
Explore Hamburg from a new perspective, on a tour where you are blindfolded. Learn how to get your bearing in the hustle and bustle of a train station or pedestrian zone without your sense of sight and discover if snacks and coffee are just as good (or even better) when you can't see. Are you ready to take the challenge?Experience the downtown area...
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Where: Heidi-Kabel-Platz 10, 20099 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide at the Hamburg main station, Wandelhalle, directly opposite the DB travel center. What to remember: Tour is led by a bilingual guide speaking in both English and GermanMaximum of 8 guests per tour groupYou must be at least 10 years old to join this tourTo receive the student rate guests must show a valid student ID cardImportant: you will wear a blindfold for the entire duration (except during the introduction)You will be given a cane and instructed on how to use it during the introduction of the tourWhile you are exploring the city center, you will always be accompanied by a tour guidePlease wear comfortable walking shoesGuests who wear glasses - please do not forget to bring a case for your glassesNote the duration of the tour may vary depending on your own confidence, ability to navigate without sight and the size of the groupThere is a possibility to stop a snack or a drink on the way. While it is not a must, this experience is recommendedThe price of food or drinks is not included in the price of the tour and will be paid by the customer
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.