- Visit the biggest museum cargo ship in the world
- Learn more about the life aboard the ship and it's history
- See Hamburg's top sites including the harbor, Speicherstadt and HafenCity
- Hop off along the tour to visit your favorite attractions
A 90-minute boat ride takes you through the port of Hamburg, along the Speicherstadt and HafenCity. Starting daily from the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, the route covers all the tourist sights. On board you can listen to the informative live commentary in German and English.Then hop off at the famous museum ship Cap San Diego and join a journey back ...
- 90-minute hop-on hop-off boat tour, Entrance to the museum ship Cap San Diego
- Instant confirmation Where: Hop-on hop-off stop, St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken 10, 20359 Hamburg, GermanyMuseum ship, Überseebrücke, 20459 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Boarding for the harbor tour is at the ticket office of Maritime Circle Line, St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 10. Hop off at the stop "Cap San Diego" to visit the museum ship. What to remember: Live commentary in English and German during the hop-on hop-off harbor tourThe visit to the museum is a self-guided tour, you will not be accompanied by a guide When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityThe hop-on hop-off harbor tour departs at 10.55am, 12.55pm, 2.55pmThe museum is open from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.