- Discover the port of Hamburg, the gateway to the world, from the water
- Enjoy the classic harbor tour with a family business with very well-kept ships
- Experience huge ships up close, the 300 meter long giants of the seas
- See Hamburg highlights such as the Speicherstadt World Heritage Site, the Elbphilharmonie, and the Hafencity
Get to know Hamburg from the water and take part in this popular 1-hour harbor tour with experienced "He Lüchts" and experience gigantic ships up close!During the tour, you will see highlights such as the Speicherstadt World Heritage Site, the Elbphilharmonie, and the Hafencity.Depending on the water level, the tour begins with a trip through the p...
- Live moderation by the captain in German, Cruise
- Soft drinks (can be purchased on-site), Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Hohe Brücke 2, 20459 Hamburg, Deutschland Meeting point: Barkassenbetrieb Bülow GmbH's pier at the inland port, recognizable by the large Bülow flag. Please check-in at the departure point 20 minutes before departure. What to remember: You can find an image of a typical route in the gallery. Changes to the route are possible at any time, taking the tide into accountPeople with wheelchairs are invited to take part in the tour. Please note, however, that you have to climb a few steps to get to your seat. Your companion should be able to help you with thisSanitary facilities are available onboardIf necessary, the boats are heated. In summer you go in convertible boatsDrinks can be purchased on boardPlease bring clothing (and a good mood) appropriate for the weatherDogs are generally not allowed When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.