- See the main attractions of Hamburg with a hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Admire the Port of Hamburg during a 1-hour harbor cruise
- Discover Hamburg’s highlights by land and water
Discover Hamburg with the red double-decker busses of Line A. See the Reeperbahn, St. Pauli, Old Town, Speicherstadt, Elbphilharmonie and many more attractions. Interrupt your tour at the St. Pauli Piers for a 1-hour harbor tour. Cruise along the Elbe in a barge, a passenger ship or a paddle steamer with the Abicht Shipping Company.Plan your route ...
- 1-day hop-on, hop-off tour Line A, 1-hour harbor cruise
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: St. Pauli Piers, 20359 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Hop-on hop-off: Stop 1 (St. Pauli Piers) or stop 7 (central station/Kirchenallee) or at the other stops of Line A. Harbor cruise: St. Pauli Piers, bridge 1 or 4 (Abicht Shipping Company). What to remember: The harbor tours take place daily at regular intervals. If you have any questions, you can call the tour operator at any time. You will find the corresponding telephone number on your voucherInfants (age 0-5): free Validity: Hop-on hop-off: valid for unlimited journeys with Line A buses for the chosen calendar day, Harbor cruise: can be done once on the chosen calendar day or the following two daysDuration: Hop-on hop-off: approx. 90 minutes (with no exit), Harbor cruise: approx. 60 minutesLanguage: Hop-on hop-off: Audio guides in 11 languages (German, English, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Arabic); Harbor cruise: German live commentary; English commentary via an audio app (the "RAINER ABICHT" audio app can be downloaded for free in the Google Play store and the Apple store)Bus departure times at the main starting points: St. Pauli Piers 1-2: Daily from 9.25am to approx. 5.00pm, every 30 minutes, Central Station Kirchenallee: Monday to Thursday from 10.05am to approx. 5.00pm, every 60 minutesHarbor cruise: Daily at 11.30am and 1.30pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.