- See Hamburg's top sites including the harbor, Speicherstadt and HafenCity
- Hop off along the tour to visit your favorite attractions
- Listen to live commentary in English and German from your guide
A 90-minute boat ride takes you through the port of Hamburg, along the Speicherstadt and HafenCity.Starting daily from the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, the route covers all the tourist sights. Hop on and off as many times as you like to see the attractions on land. Like the emigrant museum BallinStadt, the Miniatur Wunderland, the harbor museum, the ...
- Hop-on, hop-off boat tour, Live commentary in English and German
- Beverages (can be purchased on board), Gratuities
- Instant confirmation e-Voucher Daily Where: St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken 10, 20359 Hamburg Meeting point: Boarding is at the ticket office of Maritime Circle Line, St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 10. What to remember: In extreme weather conditions, fog or ice, tours can be canceled for safety reasonsBicycles, wheelchairs or other bulky objects cannot be taken on board When: Daily: 10.55am, 12.55pm, 2.55pmThe harbor museum is closed on Tuesdays
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.