- Discover St.Pauli's Reeperbahn
- Learn more about the history of Hamburg and its red light's district
- Make your friends back home jealous with your vacation pictures
Join your guide and see all the famous sights of St. Pauli. Stop by the Davidwache, Red Light District, Herbertstrasse, and the Grosse Freiheit.Learn all about the clubs along the Reeperbahn, including the former StarClub and the famous Ritze with its boxing gym. Hear stories from your guide about the past, present, and possible future of the Red L...
- Drinks, Guided walking tour
- Skip the line Fast track Guided Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Instant confirmation Where: Spielbudenplatz, Reeperbahn, 20359 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide on the stairs in front of the Davidwache next to the garage exit from Spielbudenplatz. Your guide is holding a white bag in his hand What to remember: Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair usersThis tour is only offered in GermanParticipants must be at least 18 years oldThe tour takes place in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.