- Explore the Old Town and the entertainment district of St Pauli
- Fall in love with the city at night, see the illuminated market square and Town Hall
- Discover the energetic Reeperbahn streets and get a drink at one of the clubs or bars
- See the famous Davidwache brick police station and hear local crime stories
- Get an insider’s perspective into Hamburg’s busy nightlife
Experience the playful vibes of these bright and colorful streets filled with interesting spots and unique characters.Meet your guide in front of the magnificent Town Hall and see the market square illuminated by the street lights. Walk through the Old Town and admire the night view over a canal from the Trostbrücke bridge. You will pass by the rui...
- 1 beer or a shot, Private tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher Where: Heinrich-Heine-Denkmal, 20095 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide In front of the Heinrich-Heine monument. What to remember: Infants (age 0-5) can join this tour for free and do not require a ticketThere is no age limit, however this tour takes place late in the evening and is not child-friendly
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.