- Stroll through St. Pauli district in Hamburg
- Find out more about the oldest district in the city
- Follow the tracks of the Beatles
Discover the St. Pauli district in Hamburg on a guided tour and find out more about the Reeperbahn. Discover the St. Pauli district in Hamburg on a guided tour provided by a private local. Find out more about Hamburgs oldest district St. Pauli and explore this place full of beauty and unique buildings. Walk from place to place and get a better imag...
- Guided tour
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: The guide will wear a mask Where: Hamburg-Baum, 20359 Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Meet at the Hamburg-Baum, the wooden sculpture. Please be at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour is offered in English and GermanThis tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsPlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if neededInfants (age 0-5) get free admission and don't need to choose a ticket
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.