- Visit Hamburg with a local guide
- Discover the city's photogenic places
- Capture Hamburg's beauty with your camera
Hamburg has the world's highest number of bridges – 2,500! You simply can't leave the city without a breathtaking picture of a bridge! While you use your camera to capture the beauty of Hamburg, you will also discover local spots and hidden gems that no travel guide will list. Who is a local? A local is someone who is passionate about sharing authe...
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: The guide will wear a mask Where: Mediastage St. Pauli, Spielbudenpl., 20359 Hamburg, Germany Meeting point: Meet in between the two media stages. Please be at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour is offered in English and GermanThis tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6 participantsInfants (age 0-5) get free admission and don't need to choose a ticketPlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if neededPlease bring your own photo camera
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.