Hamburg's countless waterways and bridges (more than London, Amsterdam, and Venice combined) aren't the only things worth admiring in the city. This tour of the ElbPlaza and Grand Harbour showcases two of the city's prime spots. Roam the waterfront of the Speicherstadt with its 19th-century roots and waterfront warehouses. Then, move onto the mar...
- * One-hour German-speaking guided tour around Speicherstadt and the Elbphilharmonie (inner and outer plaza)
- * One-hour cruise of Hamburg Harbour, HafenCity, locks of the harbour basin, container terminals, shipbuilding and repair docks, and Köhlbrand Bridge
- * Access inside the Elbphilharmonie concert halls
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Children under 4 can join for free, no ticket required * Reduced family tickets available with the supplier * This tour is in German. It does not include a visit to the inside of the concert halls * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point * Meeting point: Kiosk (Back-Shop) at the metro station Baumwall/Elbphilharmonie (line 3), exit Kehrwiederspitze (located outside) * Your guide will be holding a green umbrella with a black frog on it * Make sure to be on time, latecomers won't be waited for * Your guide will tell you where to go to start your Grand Harbour Boat Tour (very close to Elbphilharmonie) * Boat tours in the Speicherstadt are dependent on the water levels
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.