- Admire the Tam Coc caves
- Enjoy a bike ride to the Bich Dong pagoda
- Visit the Bird Valley
Visit the picturesque natural spot of Tam Coc with this tour from Hanoi! You’ll have lunch at a local restaurant and then board a rowboat and travel along the Tam Coc stream while admiring the green fields, the surrounding mountains and the shimmering stalagmites and stalactites inside the caves. You’ll have lunch at a local restaurant Then, you'll...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Drinks, Tips (optional), Bicycle
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Please indicate the name of your hotel in Hanoi city center at the checkout. What to remember: Infants below 2 years old do not need a ticket It is recomemended to wear comfortable shoes and clothesPlease bring your own sunscreen, cap, raincoat or poncho (recommended during the monsoon season) Please note that the bike rental is not included and the price for a bike is 20$
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.