- Sail on a boat to visit the Perfume Pagoda
- Ride on a cable car to the top of a mountain
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
The shrines lie amid a flooded valley of towering karts cliffs and lotus fields—a stunning backdrop that makes for some incredible photo opportunities.Cruise along the scenic waterways of the Yen River aboard a traditional row boat, then arrive at the Perfume Pagoda, where you can hike between the cliff-side temples, or ride the cable car to the mo...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Tips (optional), Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Huong Pagoda, Hương Sơn, Mỹ Đức, Hanoi, Vietnam Meeting point: Let the partner know your address in Hanoi for the pick-up. What to remember: Bring a hat if the weather is sunny
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.