- Travel down tranquil waterways on a local rowboat in Tam Coc
- Admire the area's limestone cliffs
- Visit Hoa Lu to learn about Vietnam's ancient capital
- Enjoy cycling tour with beautiful scenery along the way from Tam Coc to Bich Dong Pagoda
You will take a short break of 20 minutes on the way to Ninh Binh for refreshments and shopping to experience Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, and embroideries. Arrive in Ninh Binh around 10:30am. Stop at Hoa Lu ancient citadel built in the 10th century. Then visit temples of two dynasties Dinh and Le with unique arc...
- English speaking guide, Lunch meal, All transfers in air-conditioned vehicle, Sightseeing, Associated entry fees, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Tips and Gratuities for guide & driver, Personal expenses
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam Meeting point: Pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi hotel city center. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please reconfirm the booking with local operator via whatapps, Viber, LINE +84-8888-03546 When: DailyStarting time at 8:00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.