- Meet the local community of Duong Lam village
- Listen to the stories and sagas of this protected realm
- Have lunch at a family home in the village
- Wander through Hanoi's Temple of Literature
After a 1.5-hour drive (55 km) northwest of Hanoi, you'll arrive in the traditional village of Duong Lam, where you'll be welcomed by a family living in a four-hundred-year-ancient house located in the heart of the Red River Delta. A short walk will then bring you to discover the village's communal house and the pagoda – fine examples of Northern V...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Additional food and drinks
- Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: This tour includes a pickup service from Hanoi's city centre. If your hotel isn't listed, please provide the local operator with your hotel name and address (contact details in the info voucher you'll receive after booking). What to remember: Minimum age for joining this activity: 12 years oldPlease note there's a minimum of 2 people/tickets to buy for tour's activationAfter booking, you'll receive an e-voucher which you'll have to show the local operator on the day of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.