- Trek through the Pu Luong Nature Reserves
- Soak up the stunning panorama and breath-taking landscape
- Visit the Thai ethnic village and spend the night in a traditional stilts house
- Roundtrip transportation, accommodation and meals included
The trip starts with a pick-up at your hotel in the morning and a drive to Hoa Binh Province (80km west of Hanoi). On the route to Mai Chau, admire the magnificent scenery on both sides, then stop at a local market. Then, head to Mai Chau Valley and the village of Pom Coong for a bit of rest and lunch. After lunch, you'll go for a hike through the ...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Hanoi Old Quarter., Transportation, Entrance fees, 2-night accommodation, Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Guided tour, Treks, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Personal expenses
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff, Free venue mask Meeting point: You will be picked up at the hotel address in Hanoi Old Quarter you provided at check-out. What to remember: Tour available in EnglishPick-up available from hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.