- Visit Mua Cave by hiking 500 steps up on Lying Dragon Mountain to enjoy breathtaking view
- Cycle to discovery the beauty of the countryside
- Visit Tam Coc by sampan boat among the rice paddy and mountains
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Have a short break for 15 – 20 mins in the midway to Tam Coc and at 10.30am visit Hoa Lu, the ancient former capital of Vietnam since 1010. You will have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly dynasty. After that, you will have lunch in a local restaurant.At 1pm go visit Tam Coc by two hours bamboo boa...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Bicycle, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Hanoi Opera House, Tràng Tiền, Trang Tien, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam Meeting point: You will either meet at the pickup location stated at checkout in Hanoi old quarter or in front of the Hanoi opera house near Hoan Kiem lake. What to remember: Please complete at checkout either your pickup location in Hanoi old quarter or write that you'll be at the meeting point, so the local operator knows where to meet you. Be ready at either location at least 15 minutes before
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.