- Take part in this private full-day tour in Halong Bay with a private guide and private transportation from Hanoi
- Sail past limestone islets and rocky promontories in the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Eat delicious seafood lunch as you sail the bay's emerald waters
- Explore fascinating grottoes like Thien Cung and Dau Go
- Enjoy comfortable round-trip transportation from Hanoi
Take part in this private full-day tour in Halong Bay with a guide and roundtrip transportation from Hanoi!In the morning, you'll be collected at your accommodation in Hanoi and brought to the Halong tourist pier (2-hour drive). After boarding the cruise (sharing cruise) you'll start your relaxing and wonderful journey through the World Nature Heri...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Water, Private tour, Hotel pick-up/drop-off, Local guide, Sailboat cruise, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Private Tour Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi are included. Please provide your address for pickup at checkout. What to remember: You can book a maximum number of 9 tickets for this tourPlease bring with you: Track pants and cotton T-shirt, extra pair of clothes, swimwear, sunscreen/cap, raincoat/poncho in monsoons, Moov spray, Dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches, swimwear, and towelsPlease confirm the pickup place and time directly with our local partner at least 48h prior to departure. You will find the contact details (phone number) on your voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.