- Discover the best destinations in Vietnam, Hanoi, Halong, Danang, Hoi an, Hue, Ho Chi Minh on a unique multi day tour
- Enjoy an all-inclusive package and experience the tour to the maximum
- Discover Vietnam’s heritage and vibrant culture
This tour will take you to visit Vietnam, its wonderful highlights and its popular cities and places such as Hanoi/ Halong/ Hue/ Hoi an/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh/ Mekong Delta! Just carry your baggage and go on all the incredible tours, with everything included. Brief itinerary: Day 1: Welcome to Hano N/A Day 2: Hanoi City Tour B/L Day 3: Hanoi - Halon...
- Entrance fees, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Entrance ticket, Hotel, Flights, Attractions tickets, Transfer, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Hanoi Opera House, Tràng Tiền, Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam Meeting point: Pick up service is available from Hanoi city center hotels or Hanoi Opera house near Hoan Kiếm Lake between 8:00 and 8:30 am You can also get picked up from Tan Son Nhat International Airport and be transferred to your Hanoi hotel. You are kindly requested to call the local operator prior to departure to arrange the airport pickup or your hotel pickup. You can find the contact details on your voucher. What to remember: The tour operator will contact you via email after booking. Please provide your passport details and personal information so they can book the tickets for youPlease contact the local operator prior to departure to arrange your pickup. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.