- Visit Halong Bay and overnight on your cruise
- Practice Tai Chi onboard of your cruise
- Explore Hanoi city and northern Vietnam
15am you will be picked up at your hotel. You will visit the highlights of the city, such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the One pillar pagoda, the Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem lake, and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Have lunch at a local restaurant. (B/L)On day three, you will be picked up at 7.30 – 8.00am and enjoy a three-hour scenic drive from Han...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Guided tour, Cruise, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, 4-night accommodation, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site), Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Let the partner know your address in Hanoi for the pick-up during the check-out. What to remember: Let the partner know your flight number and time of arrival in Hanoi with your full name. A driver will pick you up with a signboard at the airportThis package includes hotel in Hanoi, Cruise in Halong Bay 4 star, breakfast, lunch daily and 1 dinner in Halong Bay, guide, all tickets in tours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.