- Explore the best of Hanoi in a day
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum
- See the One Pillar Pagoda, Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam
Start the tour with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum and enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past.Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda. Built by King Ly Thai To in 1049, the structure has become an impor...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff, The staff has passed a covid test Meeting point: You'll be picked up at your hotel lobby in central Hanoi. Please provide your pickup address at checkout. What to remember: Please contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pickup details at least 48 hours prior to departure. You will find the contact information in the voucher after bookingYou will be surcharged 25% of the booking value on arrival day if the date of departure is on Vietnam holidays such as New Year holidays, Victory Day, etcInfants (age 0-2): free admission
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.