These tranquil cruises depart from the port of Harlingen, aboard the passenger ship Regina Andrea, and will immerse you in the UNESCO World Heritage beauty of the Wadden Sea, the largest unbroken tidal flat system in the world. During this two-hour trip, you will learn all kinds of fun facts about the seals and the Wadden Sea itself from the frie...
- * Entrance to the Regina Andrea boat
- * Seal-watching boat tour
- * Consumption (can be purchased onboard)
- * Dogs on leash are allowed on board * There is possibility to purchase food and drinks onboard * Show your smartphone ticket when boarding the Regina Andrea boat, located at: Zuiderhaven 11, 8861 CJ Harlingen * Please show up 15 minutes prior to the appointed timeslot
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.