- Admire more than 3000 exhibits illustrating the history of technology
- Discover spectacular cars, airplanes and a military exhibition
- Take your experience to the next level at the IMAX 3D cinema
At the Technik Museum Sinsheim, admire more than 3000 exhibits illustrating the history of technology. From the Formula 1 sports car to the oldtimer, from the original Concorde of Air France to the Russian Tupolev Tu-144.Check out the sensational IMAX 3D cinema, which uses the latest 4k laser technology to show spectacular films in unrivaled brilli...
- Admission to the museum, Admission to 1 movie in IMAX DOME or IMAX 3D Kino (except Hollywood-Blockbuster)
- Instant confirmation Where: Eberhard-Layher-Straße 1, 74889 Sinsheim, Germany What to remember: You'll need to present a valid ID at the entranceYou will need to provide the ticket in printed form stating the order IDThe ticket is only valid for the booked date within opening hoursDue to the intensity of audiovisual effects of the IMAX 3D cinema, this experience is recommended for children aged 4 and overMost parts of the museum (parking places, restaurant, lobby with ticket office, open-air ground, ground floor of the museum halls, etc.) are barrier-free. However, the upper floors of the museum halls and some of the exhibits, like the aircrafts on the museum roof, are not accessible for wheelchairs or buggies
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.