- Visit the idyllically located restaurant "Wolfsbrunnen" in Heidelberg
- Enjoy an entertaining evening together with a 3-course menu and humorous moderation
- Take on the role of an investigator and solve the questions of a criminal case
The hotel and restaurant owner is on the verge of his greatest success: his cookbook "Jaques à la carte" has been gracing the bestseller lists for some time. Now Pampelmues is to get his own TV cooking show, planned by the well-known TV producer Frank Bachhausen. At the hotel, which the maître d' runs with his wife Wanda, everything initially goes ...
- 3-course dinner
- Instant confirmation Meal Included e-Voucher Where: Wolfsbrunnensteige 15, 69118 Heidelberg, Germany Meeting point: Join the experience in the Restaurant Wolfsbrunnen. What to remember: This activity is only offered in GermanPlease note that drinks are not included in the price. You can purchase them on-site in the restaurantThis activity takes place with a minimum of 16 and a maximum of 30 participantsThe menu can vary from time to time. However, you can reach out to the local operator before the tour to find out more about the current menuPlease inform the local operator at least three days before the activity about allergies or if you prefer the vegetarian menu. You´ll find the contact details on your voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.