- Discover the dark side of Heidelberg together with the nightwatchman
- Travel back in time and learn about gruesome apparitions, myths, and legends
- Listen to the stories of shameful murderers and dissolute students
The nightwatchman of the Heidelberg City Guard will lead you to places and events that you possibly never have heard of. During the walking tour, you will find out about shameful murderers, dissolute students, and terrible horrors which once ruled the nowadays so romantic city. Even the most picturesque alley may have kept a terrible secret for cen...
- Guided walking tour
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Where: Kornmarkt, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany Meeting point: You will meet your guide in historical costume at the statue of the Virgin Mary on the Kornmarkt in Heidelberg. Please, arrive on time. What to remember: Please consider the cobblestones in the city and wear comfortable shoesPlease dress appropriately for the weather. The tour also takes place in rainy weatherUnfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessibleThis tour is available only in GermanInfants (age 0-5): free admission
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.