- Discover the city of Heidelberg with an entertaining guide
- See the most important sights such as Kornmarkt, Alte Brücke, Alte Universität, Heiliggeistkirche, and more
- Explore the picturesque alleys of the enchanting Old Town
- Listen to the history of the city and its culture
- Get insider tips for restaurants, excursions and shopping
The first curiosity of the city awaits you already at the meeting point: In front of the city hall in the middle of the fountain is enthroned a statue of Hercules. Your guide will tell you what brought the Greek hero to the city of German Romanticism. Learn more interesting background information about Heidelberg, for example, why there is a depict...
- Guided tour
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Marktplatz 10, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide at the "Herkulesbrunnen" in front of the town hall. What to remember: This tour only runs in GermanInfants (age 0-5) can participate free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.