- Experience the atmosphere of Porvoo
- Hear romantic legends and love stories of the city
- Discover the best spots to take photos
Begin your day by visiting the Porvoo Cathedral, an architectural landmark with a rich history. Next, head over to the Vapaussodan muistomerkki, a memorial dedicated to Finland’s struggle for independence. Learn about the country’s history and the sacrifices that were made. After the memorial, take a leisurely stroll through the charming Porvoo/Bor...
- Local guide
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Online tickets Where: Kirkkotori 1, 06100 Porvoo, Finland Meeting point: Met your guide near the entrance of Porvoo cathedral. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: Please dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.