- Ferry tickets from and back to Helsinki included
- See Tallin's best sights
- Learn all plenty of history facts from a knowledgeable guide
Upon arriving to Helsinki Western port (Lansiterminali 2), board the ferry and after 2 hours of pleasant cruising you'll arrive in Tallinn!Stroll around Tallin's charming Old Town, you'll be visiting its best monuments. First, the Alexander Nevskii cathedral, then the Kadriorg park and Royal Palace, the Tallin town hall square and finally the Troom...
- Roundtrip ferry tickets from and back to Helsinki, All entrance fees, Guided tour, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Hotel drop-off, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: West Terminal 2, Tyynenmerenkatu, Helsinki, Finland Meeting point: You need to arrive to Helsinki Western port (Lansiterminali 2), board to ferry and after 2 hours of enjoyable ride you are in Tallinn. What to remember: Remember to bring your passport, it is required for boarding the ferryPlease wear comfortable shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.