- Visit the Church of Nativity
- See Shepherds' Field Chapel
- Enjoy the panoramic view from the Mount of Temptation
You'll drive through the Judean desert to get a view of the Museum of the Good Samaritan with its beautiful mosaics and archaeological remains. You'll have a short stop at sea level for a panoramic view, and then continue towards Jericho, where the biblical Zacchaeus' sycamore tree stands. Proceed further for an overview of Mount of Temptation, whe...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Transport included
- Drinks, Food
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Galgalei ha-Plada Street, Herzliya, Israel Meeting point: Hotel Publica Herzliya Israel. Please wait at the Hotel Lobby for your guide What to remember: Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the starting time of the tourThe tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulationsPalestinian guides will meet the tour group only after the border crossingBorder crossing to Bethlehem may include a short unaccompanied walking portionChange of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian authority territoryIt is mandatory to carry passports throughout the journeyModest attire is mandatory to visit the holy sites. Short pants/skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed. A head covering is required
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.