- See the abundance of wildlife, including seals, migrating whales and birds
- Cruise past some of the highest sea cliffs in Australia
- Guiding sightseeing tour of Bruny Island
You will cruise in the distinctive yellow boats, exploring some of Australia's highest sea cliffs, enter deep-sea caves and join in the search for abundant sea and coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds.The tour includes the 3 Hour Cruise, ferry crossing and some sightseeing on Bruny Island as we travel to Adventur...
- Bus transfer from and to Kettering, Free parking at Kettering pick up point, 3-hour cruise, Ferry crossing
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Where: Oyster Cove Marina, Kettering, TAS Meeting point: The bus departs at 8.45 am from the Oyster Cove Marina in Kettering, where there is ample free parking available if you may drive a car. What to remember: It is important to meet the bus at 8.30 am. The bus departs at 8.45 am from the Oyster Cove Marina in Kettering, where there is ample free parking available if you may drive a carMorning tea and lunch can be purchased on the day at your own expensesPlease wear dress warmly for the cruise, warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended and don't forget your camera! When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityPlease meet the bus at 8.30 am for departure at 8.45 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.