- Full-day Tasman Peninsula Tour from Hobart
- Learn about the peninsula’s history and soak up the rugged scenery
- Enjoy a 3-hour eco-cruise between Eaglehawk Neck to Port Arthur
- See spectacular coastal scenery and explore deep sea caves
- Visit local attractions such as Remarkable Cave, Federation Chocolate Factory and Port Arthur lavender Farm
Learn about the peninsula’s history and soak up the rugged scenery as you admire tall sea cliffs, enter sea caves and look for marine life like seals and dolphins.Your day trip from Hobart starts with the approximately 1.5-hour drive by coach to the Tasman Peninsula, during which your guide will point out sights and provide commentary. Stop for mor...
- Bus return transfer to the cruise from check-in center and back, Coffee and/or morning tea, 3-hour wilderness cruise, Entrance fees, Lunch, Lunch
- Additional food and drinks, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Meal Included Where: Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia Meeting point: Please check-in by 7.30 am at the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys booking center that is situated on Hobart's waterfront on Franklin Wharf, next to the constitution dock lifting bridge. What to remember: The full-day tour departs from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre This is situated on Hobart's waterfront on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting BridgeIt is important that guests check in on time to allow for pre-cruise briefing and bus transfer to the boat. Please check-in by 7.30 am for the 7.45 am departurePlease wear dress warmly for the cruise, warm jackets, scarves, beanies, and gloves are recommended and don't forget your camera! When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityPlease check-in by 7.30 am for the 7.45 am departure
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.