- Try local cheese, beer, fudge, honey, and oysters and take home sweet treats from Bruny Island chocolate company and Bruny Island honey
- Visit the Bligh Museum in Adventure Bay and walk through the stunning Mavista rainforest
- Admire Bruny Island's spectacular natural beauty and catch sight of the rare white wallabies
Taste your way across Bruny Island, visiting some of our renowned artisan producers on an all-inclusive gourmet wilderness adventure whilst discovering the spectacular scenery and cultural heritage of Tasmania's favorite island. Be prepared for a delicious day out where you will enjoy award-winning cheeses, premium wines, and beer, freshly shucked ...
- Taste local cheese, beer, fudge, honey, and oysters, Round trip ferry crossing, Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Where: For hotel outside CBD/own transfer go to Pennicott Wilderness Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia Meeting point: For hotel outside CBD/own transfer please check-in by 7.45 am at Pennicott Wilderness booking centerIf the pick up from your hotel in Hobart CBD hotel. Please call the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up details What to remember: Pick up and drop off from some Hobart CBD hotel is provided. Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after bookingIf your hotel is outside Hobart CBD hotel please make your own way to Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre situated on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge on Hobart’s waterfrontPlease wear warm, comfortable clothing. It's a good idea to bring a jacket and don't forget your camera as there are plenty of photo opportunities! When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityFor the area with no pick up included/own transfer please check-in by 7.45 am at Pennicott Wilderness booking centre
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.