Travel back to the golden days of the Nguyen dynasty on an insightful tour that will glide along the Perfume River, visit historical citadels and wander the craft traditional villages which are recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO.
- Discover the Imperial City of Hue
- Tickle your taste buds with mouthwatering Hue cuisine
- Stroll through traditional villages and glide along the river
As a peaceful riverbank city, the ancient Hue citadel has become the tourist draw in the middle area. Find out why on this exciting full-day tour. After being picked up at the hotel, make the way to the boat landing for a leisurely boat trip along the Perfume River to the stunning Thien Mu Pagoda. Follow your guide to learn more about Vietnamese r...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- 1 small bottle of water per person
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from city centre hotels. Any pick-ups outside of this location could incur additional transportation fees, payable locally.