Take to the streets and the waterways surrounding Hoi An to discover the villages and islands dotted around the town. Cycle through small towns, stopping to meet the villagers, before boarding a boat to cruise the waterways. Enjoy a sunset barbecue on one of the river’s islands before heading back to the twinkle lights of Hoi An.
- Discover the charm of one of Vietnam’s most loved towns
- Meander the country lanes on a scenic bike tour
- Tuck into a tasty barbeque as you glide along the waterways
Explore some of Hoi An´s most charming locations on this unique boat and bike tour in Hoi An and escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Weaving through the backstreets to reach the country lanes that lie outside the town’s borders. Follow country laneways to reach some of the villages that are dotted throughout the region, stopping to talk to th...
- Boat Ride
- Entrance fee
- 1 drink
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- The ride will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle.
When booking, please use the additional request box on the checkout page to inform us of any dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free). Please provide as many details as possible.
Note that with advanced notice, we are able to accommodate most requests. Please do not wait until the day of the tour to inform us.
Hoi An Ancient Town Ticket is not included. The Hoi An Centre for Cultural Heritage Management and Preservation requires visitors to purchase an entrance ticket for Hoi An's Old Quarter. You will need to have this entrance ticket before joining the tour, and we request that you bring it with you on your Hoi An Food Adventure Tour in case local authorities check.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Trần Hưng Đạo,06
- Front entrance of Hoian Post Office.
6 Trần Hưng Đạo