Let Hollywood actress Jamie Lee Curtis guide and narrate you through the two world-class museums at the USS Arizona Memorial visitor center. Follow the story of how the Japanese invasion unfolded on the day that lives in infamy, and then retrace the chaotic scenes along the shoreline with the incredible _Path of Attack_ tour. Hear firsthand from ...
- * Self-guided audio tour of the USS Arizona Memorial throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- * Audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
- * Admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center (Deluxe & Couple ticket only)
- * Official Pearl Harbor tote bag and souvenir map and guide (Couple ticket only)
- * Boat ride to the actual USS Arizona, which is given for free on a first-come first-served basis
- * Guided tour
- * The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no-bag policy - you can only bring your wallet, telephone, camera, and bottled water * Free parking is available onsite This ticket does not include access to the actual USS Arizona Memorial (tickets are $1.50 per person), but is a self-guided tour about the USS Arizona in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Show your smartphone voucher at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour desk located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. * This USS Arizona Memorial ticket does not include the boat ride & movie to the actual USS Arizona Memorial. However, each day 1,300 free boat & movie tickets to the USS Arizona & Memorial are given out at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first-come, first-served basis; gates open at 07:00, so come early! * Make sure to arrive with enough time; the narrated tour takes about 2 hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.