Learn about the "day that will live in infamy" with tickets to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located at the site where the Pearl Harbor attack occurred.
- * Admission ticket to Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- * Access to all indoor and outdoor exhibits
- * Ford Island Control Tower guided tour
- * Ace 360 Flight Simulator (available for purchase onsite)
- * Docent-led tours
- * The Ford Island Control Tower is a historic building. Access to the observation deck requires guests to use handrails and climb two flights of steep stairs Please note: * You can get to Ford Island by shuttle bus from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center: 1 Arizona Memorial Plaza, Honolulu, HI * Free shuttles depart approximately every 15 minutes from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center from 08:00 to 16:00 daily * The last shuttle returning visitors to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center leaves the museum at 17:00 Children must be 42” (107cm) to access the Ford Island Tower Tour. * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * The date and time you choose are for the Tower Tour. You may visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum before or after * Tours are set to 40-minute increments * Refunds are not available for missed ticket times * Each guest is limited to 30 minutes at the top of Ford Island Control Tower
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.