Houston, with absolutely no problems. That's what's on offer with the Houston CityPASS. It's a fun and carefree experience that saves you money! The CityPASS includes prepaid admission to five of Houston's must-see attractions, and it can be used over 9 consecutive days.
- * Admission to Space Center Houston (incl. Independence Plaza & NASA Tram Tour)
- * Admission to **any 4** of the following attractions
- * Downtown Aquarium
- * Houston Museum of Natural Science
- * Houston Zoo
- * Kemah Boardwalk
- * Children’s Museum Houston
- * Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Opening hours are subject to change. Please check the websites of the included attractions before visiting. At all venues, except the Houston Zoo and the Children's Museum, children under 3 enter for free, no ticket needed. * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the included attractions: Space Center Houston, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science * Choose between Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, and between Children's Museum of Houston OR Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass (excl. Stingray Reef, Boardwalk Beast & Iron Eagle) * Houston Zoo: babies (0-1) free, no ticket needed. For kids aged 2, admission must be purchased on-site * Children's Museum: babies (-1 year) free, no ticket needed. For kids aged 1-2, admission must be purchased on-site * Attractions may require advance reservations. To make reservations, view entry instructions, hours, tips and more visit [CityPASS](https://www.citypass.com/guide/houston/howto "CityPASS") * Click [here](https://support.citypass.com/hc/en-us/articles/15399641158932) for instructions on linking your booking to the CityPASS app * Pass can be validated up to one year after purchase date
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.