- Save up to 30% off the gate price
- All taxes and fees included
- Experience Houstons largest waterpark
This six-story slide complex takes riders 30 feet down, then sweeps them back up into the ride’s signature feature: a massive water wall.You can also enjoy double-decker cabanas that offer breathtaking views of the park’s new Caribbean theme.
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown, Interstate 45, Spring, TX, USA What to remember: Valid for one-day admission to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown in Houston, Texas on a public operating day through the 2023 seasonPlease refer to the park's official website for park hours and operating schedule before visitingChildren 2 and under receive free admission
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.