On 20 July 1969, Apollo 11's lunar module lands on the moon. It may be the most important day in the history of space exploration. After more than a decade of struggle in the space race, NASA lands a huge win for America, but also for mankind. Now visitors can pay homage to the astronauts and dreamers who made it all possible, with Houston Space ...
- * Fast-track Space Center Houston tickets
- * Access to all permanent & travelling hands-on exhibits
- * Access to 3 theaters, live shows, 400+ space artifacts and more
- * Astronaut Training Facility Tour
- * George W.S. Abbey Rocket Park Tour
- * Audio guide
- * Simulator experiences
- * Parking
- * Historic Mission Control Tour (available to book on-site at an additional cost)
- * Suitcases/big bags/backpacks are not allowed. No storage lockers available! * For more information please visit the [Space Center Houston FAQ page](https://spacecenter.org/visitor-information/) Please note: * All bags will be screened by security prior to entering * There is peak attendance on weekends, holidays, and in the summer. During these times, you should therefore arrive as early as possible * Large diaper bags are permitted, but are subject to inspection * Service animals are permitted, but no pets * Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, as some experiences take place outdoors * For handy guides and maps, download the Space Center Houston app for free in the App Store or Google Play * Ages 2 and under do not need a ticket * On the day of your visit, please show your Tiqets' smartphone ticket at the entrance * This is a timed entrance ticket, please arrive 5 minutes before the time chosen at booking and shown on your voucher * **Please note**: The Astronaut Training Facility Tour and the George W.S. Abbey Rocket Park Tour must be booked on-site and are first come, first served
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.