- Perfect for those who want to experience Egypt's wealth of heritage, culture, and atmosphere
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites including The Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Discover the world's biggest collection of pharaonic artefacts at the Egyptian Museum
- Choose between a private or shared tour according to your needs
The Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the treasure-laden Egyptian Museum are all on the menu of this history-drenched full-day tour. A wealth of heritage, culture and atmosphere await.After an early start, you’ll arrive at Giza, the location of one of Egypt’s seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites where you will see the Great Pyramid of Giza. With a loca...
- Transportation, Entrance fees to the Egyptian Museum, Entrance fees the Pyramids and Sphinx, Guided tour, Lunch, Hotel pick up
- Entrance to get into the pyramids (400 Egyptian pounds)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Pick-up from hotels in Hurghada. What to remember: Extra fees to be paid on site:Please note that you'll gain access to the pyramids area, but the entrance fees to get inside the pyramids themselves (Cheops, Mykerinos, or Kefren) are not included. The tickets available are limited and must be purchased on-site, so access is not guaranteed. The adult entrance fee is EGP 440 (around €23) for adults and EGP 220 (around €11.50) for childrenKnow in advance:The pickup time will start after midnight and the journey to Cairo will take approximately 6-7 hoursInfants (age 0-1) can join for freeA vegetarian meal is available on siteTour duration and pickup time are simply guidelines subject to change based on operational conditions and your hotel location When:
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.