- Discover the crystal clear water of the Red Sea in Hurghada with your private captain and boat
- Keep your eyes peeled for rays, sea turtles, angelfish, and playful dolphins in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch buffet served on board with salads and grilled dishes prepared in the traditional way
- Explore the Red Sea and its marine wildlife from the boat and up close from inside the water
Book your ticket for this snorkeling experience with a private captain, boat and lunch! Discover the crystal clear water and wildlife of the Red Sea in Hurghada Enjoy a full-day snorkeling trip with your private captain and boat in the crystal clear water of the Red Sea on the Hurghada coast and relax on the boat's sundeck with your family and frie...
- Private boat tour with private captain, snorkeling guide, and chef, Full-day private escort guide, Lunch, drinking water and soft drinks, Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask, life jacket), Environmental fees, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Additional food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Private Tour Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Hotel pickup service in Hurghada is included. Please provide your hotel information, your email and phone number at the time of booking. What to remember: The suggested starting time would be 8.00 am but you can arrange another time with the local tour operator. You will find their contact details on your voucherPlease keep your passport with you during this tour, as they may request to see your passport and visaPlease wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, scarf, camera, and money for tippingPlease bring your towels and swimming suitsPlease note that the minimum age for participation in this activity without a guardian is 12 years. Younger children can participate but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.