- Avoid the crowd and skip the queue in all formalities at the airport
- Get fast-track clearance through the arrival or departure hall
- Enjoy quick and hassle-free process through Hurghada Airport
- Benefit from assistance with visa and passport control
With this service, you can get fast-track clearance through the arrival or departure hall book and you'll be guaranteed a quick and hassle-free process through Hurghada Airport. A perfect choice for first-time travelers or families.As soon as your plane lands, you'll be met by one of our courteous agents holding a welcome sign including your name i...
- Guidance by courteous agents, Assistance with visa if required (visa fee excluded), Stamp your passport with passport control, Escort you to the gate of the arrival hall to meet your representative to get your transfer, On departure, assistance by airline check-in, boarding process, passport stamping until final security check, Fill in your immigration card
- Visa fees, Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Instant confirmation Fast track Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt Meeting point: Hurghada International Airport arrival or departure hall. What to remember: Your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months upon arrival, including children and infantsPlease confirm your travel date and flight details with the local operator including flight number, flight arrival time to Hurghada Airport, and take-off time on departure from Hurghada with the destination nameIf your nationality is German, French, Belgian, Portuguese, or Italian you can enter the country with your personal ID and a recent photoRate is per passport (adult, child or infant)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.