- Enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour in the Red Sea
- See the beautiful corals and fishes without having to get wet
- Seize the chance to snorkel in the fascinating crystal water
The tour starts from Hurghada New Marina and without having to get wet, you can sit comfortably as the boat cruises around the Red Sea so you can explore the sea's underwater treasures with the beautiful corals and fishes. You’ll be amazed by the water clarity, the richness of the coral formations, and the variety of colorful tropical fish that you...
- Glass-bottom boat tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if the option is chosen), Possibility for a snorkeling stop, One soft drink, Drinking water is available in dispensers
- Environmental fee, currently is 1 USD per person, paid in cash at the Marina in local or foreign currency (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF), Snorkeling equipment. Available for rent at the Marina at EUR 5 per mask, and EUR 5 per fin. Payment ins cash on the spot in local or foreign currency
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Equipment sanitized, There will be a temperature check for the staff Where: Marina Hurghada, Egypt Meeting point: If you select the option without pick-up, and once you arrive at Hurghada New Marina please head directly to the Sea Scope office to present your digital voucher to the representative of the local operator. If you select the option with pick-up, the local operator will confirm with you the pickup time 24 hours before the experience starts. Please look out for an email or SMS. The pick-up location is the hotel lobby unless otherwise specified. Please provide your hotel name and address at checkout What to remember: Know in advance: infants aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge. Although the tour is available in different languages, an English-speaking guide will be the alternative if minimum participants are not reached or unavailability of other languages. Tour duration and pickup time are simply guidelines subject to change due to operational conditions and your hotel locationRemember to bring: please bring your swimsuit, towels, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a scarf, and your camera
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.