- See the colorful coral reefs and fishes without getting wet
- Perfect for a short relaxing with friends of family
- Explore the corals without getting wet
If you've always wanted to see the colorful underwater world of Hurghada then look no further! See rainbow-tinted coral reefs, clownfish, and stingrays without having to be wet!Start with a pick-up from your hotel, board the semi-submerged glass-bottom boat and make it your up-close and personal underwater aquarium as you descend four meters below ...
- One soft drink, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Semi-submerged glass bottom boat trip, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Environmental fees (around 3 euro per person)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Pickup with guide and driver starts from your hotel lobby in Hurghada. What to remember: Know in advance: infants below 2 years can join for free. Although the tour is available in different languages, an English-speaking guide will be the alternative if minimum participants are not reached or unavailability of other languages. Tour duration and pickup time are simply guidelines subject to change due to operational conditions and your hotel locationRemember to bring: it's recommended to wear a casual outfit and bring your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, cameras, and water. It's advised to not wear your jewelry during the trip
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.